Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Missing In Action


Looks like I haven’t written a blog in awhile.  Uh Ohhhhh. SMH, my apologies for not keeping you updated. I know many of you were thinking has she stopped informing us? Did she quit? Is she alive? What the hell happened? LOL Well just to rest your mind, I haven’t stopped informing you. I did not quit on you. I am still alive. I will explain what’s been going on below.

So as some of you know, I was relocating my salon. I searched high and low, North, South, East, West and everything in between. I began my search the end of April, first part of June. I was seeking the perfect location to continue offering my amazing services to my wonderful loyal clients and to my new clients that haven’t met me yet.  The old location was almost ideal. It was the heart of Buckhead in Atlanta, with a prestigious address. The salon was surrounded with landmarks and banks. I had created the perfect serene atmosphere for my clients to feel at home when coming for services.  Many of you have passed completely out from being at peace in a quiet private environment. LOL (I have pics of you slobbering & videos of you snoring, ROTFLMAO…j/k)

Finally I ended my search in August when I signed the lease to my new location in the heart of Downtown Atlanta. It was a difficult decision to move the business from my place of comfort, which I had grown my clientele base for the last 3 years. I literally shed tears because I did not want to leave my beloved Buckhead location. For my clients that have been to my new salon they have all welcomed it with open arms of love! Although I am not fully set up, (as I await the installation of my new shampoo bowl.) I feel as though this new set up will prove to be one of the best decisions ever made (Trust me it was an extremely tough decision).

As I have been focused on finding the perfect location and work on getting the salon up and fully functional, I slacked off with some of my other responsibilities. This blog being one, working with magazines, posting pictures, IG, FB, Twitter and YouTube have all felt the drought of my due diligence to continue to grow my business. Let me assure you, I will not quit, I don’t give up easy, & I’m in this hair game for the long run… (Sings song: I want to be a billionaire soooo freakin baaad, buy all the things I never haaad.  I wanna be on the cover oooof Forbes Magaziiine, Smiling next to Oprah and a Queen. Oh Every time I close my eyyyyes, I see my name in Shining liiiiights. A different city every niiight oh IIIII, I swear the world better prepare for when I’m a billionaire J) *Does Dougie* Anywhooo, I see the success and prosperity for my clients and myself. If you are not a client, its time to become one, its all awesome blessings over here! So from here on out I am putting my focus and effort in my business and giving you the best I have to offer. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

Well its back to the grind of S.imply K.eeping Y.our H.air H.ealthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment